Thursday, June 7, 2007

Words beckon....

The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable ones, and then starting on the first one. Well said, Mark Twain!!

And thus I hereby alight from the train of procrastination and board that of "do-it-now". And thus I hereby transfer my blog from my thoughts to http://www.blogger.com . I still am not sure about the terms and conditions to which I just agreed while signing-up; its nonetheless a sincere hope of a puerile blogger that they do provide me with AT LEAST as much of space as my thoughts do! A wee bit more would surely won't hurt and neither go unacknowledged!

All these years I have laboured under the torturous realisation of not having documented and thereby stored whatever gibberish I am capable of being the progenitor to. Also add the guilt of not publicising my precious thoughts and views on subjects well enough thus letting the lesser mortals toil and moil under the overburdening and all-encompassing dark of ignorance!!! They made for flagitious feelings as nonpareil in its origin as asinine in its content. Now, this one is a doughty resolve to exculpate myself of all such remorse and guilt. I hope to succeed.


A lot of thoughts remain unworded, a lot of seeds ungerminated, and a lot of bubbles unseen to the surface..............

13 comments:

ronsin said...

generally... main itna well behaved nahi rehta hoon... but just for a change... badai kar deta hoon... as usual badhiya likhe ho... quite a tiresome experience for me... and the blogs name is also nice... likhte raho...

Chinmaya said...

RONSIN
Thanx 4 ur vry good behaviour..similar insyances are solicited and looked-forward-to in future as well!!!

Chinmaya said...

RONSIN
read "insyances" as "instances" ....
The typo is sincerely regretted but the chances of their re-appearence not completely ruled out either!!!!

ronsin said...

light fenkne k liye shukriya...

Unknown said...

I will fill these space with my comment soon...
________________________________
________________________________
________________________________
________________________________
________________________________
________________________________
________________________________
________________________________
________________________________
________________________________

Summer said...

Dude !!! telepathy works !
your blog will help my vocabulary.
You found one regular visitor thr.
keep writing. :)

Chinmaya said...

KISALAY
Yep! I am looking forward to the filled-out space....

Chinmaya said...

SUMMER
Yeah, it does work and actually sounds strange that it does! thanks so much for your remarks.... And yes, the blog will remain in silent expectation of visits....

Garam Samosa said...

Hey, nice to see tht u finally have started....blogging of course..[:P].
n ur vocab seems 2 b beyond me..itna tough mat likh be...ghutno me dard hone laga padh ke...looking fwd 2 some huhaa posts from u....[:)]
Keep rockin' mate!!

Chinmaya said...

GARAM SAMOSA
I will surely try to keep in mind ur advice d next time round. Hopefully y i will succeed!! And yes, I ll surely let u down with regards to "some huhaa posts from u" [:D]......

Unknown said...

'm already flooded wid ur thoughts....now plz dont over do it[:)]. literary skills ke bare mein to likne ki zaroorat nahi hai shayad.
one thing is troubling me a lot....how can u write wid a broken nib???[:)].

Chinmaya said...

ANURAG
My thoughts hmmmmm? Sure sounds fishy !!!! Thanks for warning me well in advance. I will now be on my guards...

And about the broken nib.......Well, its simple. I have many pens. Dumb huh??

On a more serious note, well, Thanks so much for your generous remarks. Sure is very encouraging and very generous on your part. Thanks a lot......

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!